24 January 2015

A Night with Choir! Choir! Choir! Singing Kiesza's Hideaway


Wanted to post this for a while, but just kept on forgetting. My friends and I spent a night singing with Choir! Choir! Choir! late last October. It's a no-commitment open choir run by Daveed Goldman and Nobu Adilman in a Toronto bar called No One Writes To The Colonel (or at least, that's where we sang that night). When a friend told me about this, I was ecstatic! I really missed being in a choir, since I stopped going after graduating from university. I haven't gone back to Choir! Choir! Choir! since October, but I would like to start going again, and happily, this coincides with my resolution to start up with music-making again this year! Yahoo!!

On a side note, a revelation! I never knew David Bowie was the original creative genius behind The Man Who Sold The World.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...