03 July 2014

It's Time To Revive This Thing!


I think it's time to revive this blog! It's been too long since I've sat down to write about anything important. I thought I'd start with a generic "what I am grateful for" post to get the ball rolling. So today, I am grateful for people in my life who encourage me regardless of how I feel about my own talents (psst...a well-known albatross of mine: a tendency to be self-deprecating, which isn't cool, I know, but there you go @~@). 

While we're at it, I am also thankful for people who are able to see passed their own bubbles of existence to acknowledge the plight of others. It's easy to forget that everyone else is also undergoing some kind of trial, small or large, when deadlines need to be met, and customers have to be helped, but amidst the chaos of our lives, it's nice when people can see beyond their own problems to help out another soul. It's something that I need to aspire to more. Thank you to those that live their lives this way.

Oh! A side note about the picture above: it was taken this year when I was in Kanazawa, Japan, attending the awesome Hyaku Mangoku Festival. If you ever get a chance to go, do so!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...